Double dribbles or double axels? Traveling or lutzing? Television has them all tonight, with basketball on CBS and figure skating on NBC.
* "Figure Skating World Championships" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- Nine days ago, NBC sent out a press release promoting its coverage of tonight's World Figure Skating Championships, televised on a delayed same-day basis from Japan. Five prime-time hours are earmarked for NBC's coverage, but the lineup is a little thinner than when NBC made its announcement March 16. At that time, NBC trumpeted that Tonya Harding was among the expected competitors. No more. Instead, the biggest name on tap tonight is Canada's Elvis Stojko, who's in the lead after the men's technical program. NBC.
* "NCAA basketball tournament" (8 p.m.-conclusion, WBAL, Channel 11) -- The games on tap tonight are from the East and Midwest: Boston College vs. Indiana and Florida vs. Connecticut in the East, and Arkansas vs. Tulsa and Michigan vs. Maryland in the Midwest. After these games, no more split screens: Once you get to the Final Four, each game has its own separate start time. CBS.
* "Hart to Hart: Crimes of the Hart" (9 p.m.-11 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- Cast members from "Homicide: Life on the Street" are popping up all over the place: Ned Beatty on "Roseanne," Kyle Secor on "NYPD Blue," Yaphet Kotto on this Sunday's "The Corpse Had a Familiar Face." Tonight on this latest "Hart to Hart" made-for-TV movie, Richard Belzer is guest star -- along with Alan Rachins of "L. A. Law." NBC.
* "The X-Files" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- This is a repeat, but a hot one: It's about a psychic arsonist who appears to have the power to ignite things simply by thinking about it. Fox repeat.
* "The American Success Company" (4:35 p.m.-6:10 p.m., Showtime) -- This little-known, seldom-seen 1979 comedy-drama is a gem, with superb performances by Jeff Bridges, Ned Beatty and Belinda Bauer -- and a memorable supporting role by Bianca Jagger.
* "Mysteries of the Bible: Moses at Mt. Sinai" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., Arts & Entertainment) -- Science meets scripture again, in this latest installment of a series that takes the Bible seriously -- and examines its stories scientifically.
* "The Donna Reed Show Marathon" (8 p.m.-6 a.m., Nickelodeon) -- How many aprons can you count in 10 hours' worth of "Donna Reed Show" episodes?
* "Eden Marathon" (11 p.m.-5:30 a.m., USA) -- Another marathon, of a series a lot less wholesome.