Suspect released on bond in drug-dealing case

February 24, 1994

A 24-year-old Owings Mills man was released on $20,000 bond Tuesday after Westminster police charged him with selling crack cocaine in the South Center Street area Friday.

City police said they observed Clive Anthony Terrelonge of the first block of Tahoe Circle conducting a suspected drug transaction on South Court Street at Center Alley about 10:45 p.m. Friday. Seven pouches of crack cocaine were confiscated during the arrest, police said.

Mr. Terrelonge was charged with distribution and possession of crack cocaine. He was held without bond until a bail review hearing Tuesday.

Members of the Criminal Investigation Division said the crack cocaine had a street value of $150. They also reported seizing $170 in cash.


* Westminster: A resident of Avenel Circle told city police someone broke into her home Tuesday and stole articles valued at $650.

A Littlestown, Pa., resident told city police someone broke a window of her car while it was parked at the Englar Road Shopping Center on Monday and stole several items. The loss is estimated at $80.

A resident of Pennsylvania Avenue told city police someone punctured the tires on his vehicle Monday. The damage estimate is $225.

A Snowfall Way resident reported to state police that someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole a Colt semiautomatic pistol Monday. He estimated the loss at $450.


* Union Mills: Pleasant Valley responded for a vehicle fire in the 3800 block of Littlestown Pike at 11:26 a.m. Wednesday. Units were out 37 minutes.

* Westminster: Westminster and Reese were dispatched to a chimney fire on Old Washington Road at 10:46 p.m. Tuesday. Units were out 45 minutes.

Westminster, Reese, New Windsor, Pleasant Valley and Manchester responded for a call of smoke in the Courthouse building on North Court Street at 9:25 p.m. Tuesday. Firefighters discovered the smoke was being drawn into the building through the ventilation system. Units were out 20 minutes.

Westminster and Reese responded to a chimney fire on Elaine Avenue at 9:12 p.m. Tuesday. Units were out 50 minutes.

Baltimore Sun Articles
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.