Stouffer Harborplace Hotel announced the appointment of Sarah Davis * as director of sales.
* KHM Components, a division of Ridge Lumber, added Garrett D. Stiles, formerly with Bob Ward and Landmark Homes, to its staff as production manager.
* Fila USA Inc. named Mary Taylor director of women's marketing for the Hunt Valley-based footwear and sports clothier. * Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll announced that Susan Souder, Charles S. Hirsch and Charles R. Bacharach have joined the national law firm's Baltimore office.
Advertising and PR
* Gray Kirk/VanSant named Rebecca Waters as a public relations account executive and Rebecca Wirth as an assistant account executive.
* W. B. Doner & Co. promoted Scott Rasmussen to senior vice president and creative director; Janet Mockard, vice president and executive producer; and Betsy Hudson, vice president and associate creative director. * Maryland Society of Health Care Materials Management elected Gerald G. Brandon as president.
* Alpha 1 Biomedicals Inc. named Suzanne K. Beckner, Ph.D., vice president for development.
* Legg Mason Wood Walker appointed James D. Smith branch manager for its flagship Baltimore office.
* Sandy Springs Bancorp has named Hunter R. Hollar as president and chief executive officer for Sandy Springs National Bank of Maryland and the parent, Sandy Springs Bancorp.