London Fog Corp. announced that Lynne MacFarlane Borges has been appointed senior vice president for human resources.
* Classic Catering People named Alan Pressman as a senior account executive and, in its Classic To Go take-out division, Shirley Rabitz has been named account executive.
* Heavenly Ham named Rodney Cameron director of stores for its six Baltimore-area outlets.
* Butler Capital Group announced that Lynda Aires Clark has been hired as account manager.
Legal and Professional
* Whiteford, Taylor & Preston selected James R. Chason as managing partner for the firm's Towson office.
* Kamanitz, Uhlfelder & Permison named Jennifer Elizabeth MacDonald and Marti Lynne Piern to its accounting staff.
* Murphy & Dittenhafer Architects appointed George M. Lewis as a project architect and Emily R. Goldstein as marketing coordinator.
* Anchor Health Network named Peter B. Mongroo as president of the physician-hospital organization.
* Prudential Health Care Plan selected Patrick J. Geraghty vice president of operations.
* Upper Chesapeake Health System appointed Ken Gibson vice president for quality management.
* Meridian Healthcare Center at Spa Creek named Betty Fontz Duncan director of rehabilitation.
Commercial Real Estate
* Cornerstone Management & Development announced the appointments of Walter D. Hrab as vice president of operations and Melissa D. Mancini to director of corporate resources.
* Carey Winston has named Gregory E. Masi associate vice president of the Baltimore-Washington area commercial real estate services firm.