Tax Questions?

January 26, 1994

A joint service from The Baltimore Sun and the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants can help you with your state and federal tax returns. Association members, all certified public accountants, will answer selected questions from readers over the ensuing weeks until the April 15 filing deadline.

Readers may submit questions by calling Sundial or writing or sending a fax to the Business News Department. Selected questions and answers will appear in the Business section of The Sun and The Evening Sun. Although it is not required, callers are encouraged to leave their names and phone numbers should questions need to be clarified. Names and numbers will not be published.

To ask a tax question on Sundial, call The Sun's telephone information service at (410) 783-1800. In Anne Arundel County call 268-7736, 836-5028 in Harford County, 848-0338 in Carroll County. Using a touch-tone phone, punch in the four-digit code 6120 after you hear the greeting.

Written queries may be sent to TAX QUESTIONS, The Baltimore Sun, Business News Department, 501 N. Calvert St., Baltimore 21278.

Fax questions to The Sun's Business News Department at (410) 783-2517.

Baltimore Sun Articles
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.