Sonia Chase, a senior forward, had 24 points, nine rebounds and six assists to lead No. 12 McDonogh (10-2, 4-0) past Bryn Mawr (5-7, 3-1), 47-35, in an AIS A Conference nondivision game.
Laurie Schwoy, a sophomore guard, added nine points for the Eagles, who led at halftime, 25-10. Sophomore Emily Hickman led Bryn Mawr with 15 points.
* Hammond 74, Oakland Mills 28: Tiki Nicholson scored 20 points to lead No. 2 Hammond (8-1, 3-0) past host Oakland Mills (4-5, 1-2) in a Howard County League game. Missy Singleton led Oakland Mills with 17.
* Old Mill 63, Northeast 40: Center Dana Dawson scored 20 to lead No. 7 Old Mill over visiting Northeast in an Anne Arundel County nonleague game.
* Towson 63, Milford Mill 18: Sarah Weaver scored 13 to lead No. 9 Towson (7-0, 6-0) past visiting Milford Mill in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Jesse Owens and Katie Barnes added 12 each for Towson. Keisha Watkins led Milford Mill with six.
* South Carroll 59, Frederick 29: Host and No. 11 South Carroll (7-3) got 16 points from Melissa Gettemy to defeat Frederick in a nonleague game. Lequanna Williams scored 10 for Frederick.
* Seton Keough 60, Spalding 42: Sophomore Melanie Morris had 19 to lead No. 14 Seton Keough (9-5, 5-2) over visiting Spalding in a Catholic League game. Stephanie Paxson led Spalding with 15.
* Annapolis 65, Meade 50: Cristi Samaras scored 20 to lead No. 18 Annapolis (7-4) over host Meade (1-8) in an Anne Arundel County 4A game. Emily Nugent added 17 for the Panthers. Teresa Silcott led Meade with 22 points.
* Arundel 47, South River 30: Chavanne Hammond scored a game-high 21 as No. 20 Arundel (9-2, 3-1) defeated host South River (4-7) in an Anne Arundel nonleague game. Hammond pulled down 11 rebounds, made nine blocked shots and had nine steals for the Wildcats. Pam Patterson led South River with 13.
* Randallstown 57, Perry Hall 31: Senior Nyota Mitchell had 38 points to lead the Rams (9-0) to a victory over host Perry Hall (4-5) in Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Oldfields 52, Catholic 45: Forwards Ann Chapman and Page Scully had 22 and 21 points, respectively, to lead Oldfields (3-2) over visiting Catholic (3-9) in an AIS A Conference Blue Division League game.
* Maryvale 47, Notre Dame Prep 29: Meg McLaughlin scored 25 to lead Maryvale (9-2) over visiting Notre Dame Prep. The junior center also grabbed 18 rebounds and made seven steals in the AIS A Conference game.
* Glenelg 54, Centennial 42: Kim Brown and Christina Slowers each scored 16 as visiting Glenelg topped Centennial in a Howard County League game.
* Lutheran 32, Towson Catholic 28: Senior Abbey Hammon and junior Rachel Seaborn combined for all but six of Lutheran's points as the host Saints (6-7) downed Towson Catholic in an AIS B Conference League game.
* Chesapeake-AA 53, North County 46: Despite Joy Farmer's 20 and 17 rebounds, host North County (3-6) came up short against Chesapeake-AA (7-2) in an Anne Arundel County 4A League game. Meg Zanwambeke led Chesapeake with 22.
* Lansdowne 69, Dundalk 32: Shannon McGarrigle, a senior forward, scored 17 and added five steals to lead host Lansdowne (6-4, 5-2) past Dundalk. Nicole Cascio chipped in 14 for the Vikings. Marshel Pollack was Dundalk's leading scorer with 12.
* Chesapeake-BC 38, Overlea 26: Junior Tanya Kelley led Chesapeake-BC (1-7, 1-7) to a win over visiting Overlea (0-7) with 14 in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Sloane Rogers added eight for the Bayhawks.
* Howard 58, Atholton 42: Yamika Blacksten and Emily Moore each scored 14 to lead visiting Howard past Atholton in a Howard County League game. Aisha Wolcott led Atholton with 13.
* Loch Raven 51, Kenwood 26: Kelley Powell scored 16 to lead visiting Loch Raven past Kenwood in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Daniele Reid led the Bluebirds with 12.
* Catonsville 52, Owings Mills 45: Sophomore guard Kelly Fetter scored 12 as Catonsville (6-3) turned back visiting Owings Mills in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Sheree Tilley led Owings Mills with 22.
* Brunswick 56, Francis Scott Key 44: Becky Allgaier and Katie Evencho scored 10 apiece as Brunswick downed host Francis Scott Key (2-7) in a Monocacy Valley League game. Junior guard Maureen Ritcey led Francis Scott Key with 11.
* Woodlawn 60, Eastern Tech 12: Avareena Schools scored 21 to lead host Woodlawn (5-3, 5-3) past Eastern Tech (0-6, 0-6) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game. Akilah Griffin and Anika Lee added 15 and 12, respectively, for Woodlawn.
* St. Timothy's 30, Glenelg CS 18: Gillian Schreiber scored nine and grabbed 12 rebounds as host St. Timothy's (2-2) beat Glenelg CS (2-6) in an AIS B Conference game.