* ROBBERY: Central District -- A resident of the 700 block of N. Eutaw St. was in the 300 block of W. Mulberry St. Tuesday evening when two men, one with a handgun and the other with a baseball bat, struck him several times with the weapons and robbed him of $12.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a female resident of the 1400 block of Druid Hill Ave. of $32 as the victim walked in the 500 block of W. Lafayette Ave. early Wednesday.
* STOLEN CAR: Central District -- A Burgundy 1990 Buick owned a resident of the 5100 block of Conant Way and with Maryland tags ZJH162 was stolen from the 900 block of W. North Ave. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Property of unknown value was stolen from a house in the 1400 block of Park Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a rear door.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone entered a house in the 100 block of E. Madison St. through a rear window Tuesday and stole two speakers, a cassette player and a VCR.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A man broke into the back of St. Martin's Church in the 1800 block of W. Fayette St. on #F Tuesday and stole a porcelain sink. A church official witnessed the burglary but was unable to stop the man.
tTC * THEFT: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1500 block of Moreland Ave. Tuesday and stole property valued at nearly $500.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- At least 30 cartons of cigarettes were stolen from J&J Carryout in the 1200 block of Laurens St. Monday or Tuesday by someone who entered by using a prying tool. The cigarettes were valued at more than $400.
* ROBBERY: Garrison District -- A 32-year-old resident of Cascade Mill Drive was about to enter her car at the Owings Mill Mall in the 10300 block of Milrun Circle Tuesday evening when a man placed a weapon to her throat and robbed her of cash and property of unknown value.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.