* Town Creek Industries of Leonardtown announced that David E. Tether was chosen president.
* PHH Corp. appointed Michael J. Newton and Sandra I. Pudifin senior vice presidents.
* Black & Decker has chosen Chris De Bleser as vice president and general manager of its outdoor products division.
* Tuxedo House named Fred C. Hiken as the formal wear company's vice president of operations.
* T.D.S., the manufacturing and importing arm of Thulman Eastern Corp., announced that Jerry E. Schneider as plant manager at the Columbia operations.
* Hayman Systems, based in Laurel, added Jay Lubliner, David Seaks, Karen Roscoe and Wayne Palmateer to the technical staff, customer service department.
Legal and professional
* Venable, Baetjer and Howard named Denis G. Campbell Jr. as its director of client service and development.
* Baltimore International Culinary College appointed Michael O. De Veny to its professional staff as a full-time educator.
Advertising and PR
* Ryan King Renninger Inc., a Rockville marketing and advertising firm, has named Jennifer Walker as a vice president and appointed Stacy Dean as an account executive.
7/8 7/8 TC
* Saint Joseph Hospital, in Towson, named Jeffrey J. Lefko vice president, planning marketing and public relations and Dr. Marc H. Siegelbaum as chief of urology.
* North Arundel Hospital appointed Jerry A. Flick director of managed care and Lori Armstrong, R.N. as director of the home care department.
* Meridian Healthcare announced the appointments of Dr. Peter F. Verkouw as medical director, Nancy Youngblood Mitchell, director of nursing and Ann Shelton as director of admissions at its Spa Creek center.
* Northwestern Hospital Center, formerly Baltimore County General, named Carla Adkins as physician liaison.
* Taylor Health System, of Ellicott City, has selected Sandra Sachs as health system director of educational services.
* Sandy Spring National Bank added Douglas A. Parker to its staff as a credit officer and Joseph R. Yetter as a commercial loan officer.
Arundel Federal Savings Bank elected Alan F. Nethen to its board of directors.
* Barnes, Morris, Pardoe & Foster, a Washington-based commercial real estate company, promoted Frank C. Graybeal and R. Dennis Tarro to vice president and Peter S. McGill to assistant vice president in the Maryland office. In the firm's Washington office, Patrick M. Mahady was promoted to senior vice president and S. Bruce Pascal to vice president.
* CB Commercial Real Estate Group announced that William C. Steffey joined its Baltimore office.