Carl Edwin Sheridan Jr., who worked at the Northern...

November 10, 1993

Carl Edwin Sheridan Jr., who worked at the Northern Maryland Association for Retarded Citizens (ARC) workshop in Bel Air, died Saturday at Harford Memorial Hospital of cerebral edema. Mr. Sheridan, who was 55 and was known as Eddie, lived in the family home in the Carsin's Run community near Aberdeen. From 1991 until August, he lived in an ARC program apartment. Services for the New York City native were set for 11 a.m. today at the Smith's Chapel United Methodist Church in Churchville.

* David C. Strawberry, who was a truck driver for the print shop of the state Department of Economic and Employment Development, died Friday after collapsing at his home in Baltimore. Mr. Strawberry, 40, lived in Baltimore for nearly 20 years and worked for the state for about two years. The Hurlock native served in the Army in Germany in the early 1970s and had several jobs as a truck driver and laborer. Services were set for 11 a.m. today at the House of Prayer in Federalsburg.

* Harry E. Braimos, who retired in January as a shoe repairman, died Sunday of cancer at Franklin Square Hospital. The 75-year-old Dundalk resident worked for George's Shoe Repair for 15 years. Services for the native of the Greek island of Limnos were set for 11 a.m. today at St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 520 S. Ponca St., Baltimore.

* D'Arcy Slagle, who worked as a secretary as a young woman, died Saturday at Good Samaritan Hospital of complications of liver cancer. The 47-year-old Parkville resident worked as a secretary at the University of Baltimore and in a doctor's office. A Mass of Christian burial was to be offered at 10 a.m. today at Immaculate Heart of Mary Roman Catholic Church in Baynesville.

* Joseph Thomas Little, an electronics firm vice president, died Saturday of cancer at the Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis. Known as J. T., the 55-year-old Severna Park resident and Suffolk, Va., native worked for Motorola Communications and Electronics for 27 years, starting as a salesman in Richmond, Va. He moved to Severna Park 18 years ago when he became an area sales manager. Services were conducted yesterday at Holly Lawn Cemetery in Suffolk.

Baltimore Sun Articles
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.