The names of two Western Maryland College Trustees were inadvertently switched in an article in Tuesday's Carroll County edition.
Priscilla C. Caskey is a partner at the Whiteford, Taylor and Preston Law firm in Baltimore. Carol Armacost Carter is an Associate vice president at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
FOR THE RECORD - CORRECTION
+ The Sun regrets the errors.
Eight people have joined the Western Maryland College Board of Trustees, bringing the voting membership to 35.
New members are:
* Susan B. Aldridge, class of 1978, of Seabrook, a fund-raiser for United Way of Prince George's County and former executive of Maxwell Communications Corp., of London, and Exxon Corp.
* Priscilla C. Caskey, an associate vice president at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
* Carol Armacost Carter, class of 1969, a partner at the Whiteford, Taylor and Preston law firm in Baltimore.
* Dr. Kevin F. Hanley, class of 1972, an orthopedic surgeon in Bowie.
* Martin K. P. Hill, president and chief executive officer of Masonry Contractors Inc. of Manchester.
* Carolyn P. Landis, president and director of IIHC, a private holding company in Princeton, N.J.
* James I. Melhorn, president and chief executive officer of Episcopal Ministries to the Aging Inc. and its subsidiaries in Sykesville.
* Charles E. Moore Jr., 1971, chief financial officer of Bell Atlantic Directory Services Inc. in Bethesda and national chairman of Western Maryland's Annual Fund.
They will serve three-year terms beginning this month.
William S. Keigler of York, Pa., retired president of C. M. Kemp Manufacturing Co., and Dolores J. Snyder of Manchester, 1963, director of WMC Development Corp., were re-elected to terms expiring in 1994.
Marjorie J. Lippy of Hampstead, 1977, a community leader, and Nancy C. Voss of Denton, 1954, an educator, were re-elected to terms expiring in 1995.
Lawrence Blumberg of Lutherville, an orthopedic surgeon; Wayne K. Curry of Mitchellville, 1972, an attorney; and C. Dianne Martin of McLean, Va., 1965, an assistant professor at George Washington University, were re-elected to terms expiring in 1996.
Wilbur D. Preston Jr. of Lutherville, 1944, and Alleck A. Resnick of Baltimore, 1947, both attorneys, were elected trustees
Charles C. Fenwick Sr. of Glyndon, chairman of Valley Motors Inc., was elected an honorary trustee.