* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 2800 block of Harford Road was in the 2500 block of Harford Road Saturday night when a man asked him for directions. While the victim was responding, the man pulled out a handgun and robbed him of an undisclosed sum of cash.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 1500 block of Sheffield Road of a small sum of money Saturday night in the 1600 block of Northwick Road. The gunman drove off in a blue car.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 2700 block of Grindon Ave. was parking his car behind his home Saturday night when three men robbed him of nearly $80.
* SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 4600 block of Marble Hall Road was talking on a telephone in the 1100 block of E. Cold Spring Lane about 1 a.m. Sunday when he was shot several times by one of two men who approached him from behind. The men escaped and the victim was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital and admitted in critical condition.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 3400 block of Mary Ave. Sunday after breaking a pane of glass in a rear window and stole a VCR and jewelry, all valued at more than $2,000.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 5900 block of Glenkirk Road was walking near his home Sunday night when two men robbed him of $25.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1987 Buick with Maryland license plates YCW350 was stolen from the 2500 block of Guilford Ave. between Saturday and Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- Someone stole a 1987 Ford with no license plates from the 5400 block of Springlake Way Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1984 Honda motorcycle with Maryland license plates 6368D6 was stolen from the 1000 block of Woodson Road Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Tools, an air conditioner and other property, all valued at more than $1,800, were stolen from a garage in the 3600 block of Roland Ave. over the weekend by someone who entered through a window.
* SUSPICIOUS FIRE: Southern District -- A fire in the 200 block of S. Gilmor St. early Monday morning that extensively damaged a rowhouse was being investigated. Reported by several residents at 5:28 a.m., the fire destroyed much of the interior and one adjoining house. No injuries were reported. The single-alarm fire was declared under control in about 40 minutes.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A resident of the 1400 block of Carroll St. was in the 1600 block of W. Lombard St. Sunday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of $18.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A driver for the Diamond cab company in the 1900 block of Ashburton St. was talking on a telephone in the 5200 block of Park Heights Ave. Sunday night when two men robbed him of $34.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2900 block of Chelsea Terrace Sunday and stole property valued at $400. Police were seeking a known suspect.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1986 Mitsubishi with Maryland license plates AMM644 was stolen from the 6500 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday night.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking a 1988 Chrysler with Maryland license plates AAJ625 that was stolen from the 3300 block of Dolfield Ave. over the weekend.
* ROBBERY: North Point District -- -- A gunman robbed the Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in the 7700 block of Wise Ave. Sunday night. Shortly after the restaurant closed about 10:30 p.m., a man wearing a dark shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes and a ski mask climbed through the drive-through window and ordered at least one employee onto the floor. After taking an undisclosed sum, the man climbed back out of the window and escaped on foot.
* PURSE SNATCHING: Edgewood -- A 56-year-old Edgewood woman was walking toward the Giant food market in the Edgewater Shopping Center at Treetop Drive Sunday when a man who passed her earlier cut the strap of her purse and stole it. The man drove off in a dark-colored Toyota with cash and property, all valued at nearly $200.