* ARSON: Southeastern District -- A vacant Baptist church in )) the first block of S. Caroline St. was set on fire yesterday morning by someone using a flammable liquid. Fire officials said the one-alarm fire was first reported at 7:43 a.m. and was under control within 20 minutes. There were no injuries and damage was estimated at $1,000.
* UNARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A man using an automatic teller machine near his home in the 1000 block of E. Baltimore St. yesterday was robbed of an undetermined amount of money at about 2 a.m.
* BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Someone broke into a home in the 100 block of N. Haven St. between Friday and yesterday morning and got away with $1,500 worth of household property.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Northern District -- Someone broke into a home in the 700 block of Chestnut Hill Ave. yesterday between 10:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. and stole a gold watch and camera bag worth $500.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northern District -- Two men robbed a McDonald's restaurant clerk of an undetermined amount of money Saturday night just minutes before midnight. Police said they walked up to the drive-through window, threatened the clerk with a gun and got away with the cash drawer.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone took videos worth $192 from Amateur Video, located in the 1000 block of W. 36th St., about 12:15 p.m. on Saturday.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A 1992 Plymouth van with Maryland license plates parked in the 5900 block of Glen Oaks Avenue was stolen Saturday between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Offices in the 2200 block of St. Paul St. were broken into sometime between 6 p.m. Friday and 3:30 p.m. Saturday. The offices were ransacked and numerous pieces of office equipment were stolen, but a loss estimate was not immediately available.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man standing in the 3100 block of W. Belvedere Ave. yesterday about 1:35 a.m. was robbed by another man who was armed with a handgun. Taken was a money order worth $70 and $100 in cash.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man walking behind a group of rowhouses in the 3000 block of Garrison Boulevard was held up by a man who came up behind him and stuck an unknown object in his back about 11:15 p.m. Saturday. Stolen was $15 in cash.
* UNARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men beat and kicked another man in the 3000 block of W. Garrison Ave. about 3:15 yesterday morning. The man's wallet, containing an unknown amount, of money was taken.
* LARCENY: Western District -- A man verbally threatened another man Saturday about 5 p.m. and stole a gold chain, value unknown. The theft occurred in the 1000 block of Wheeler Ave.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Western District -- Someone broke into a home in the 1900 block of N. Gilmor St. and took an undetermined amount of property on Saturday between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. Police said there was no forced entry.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Western District -- A lawn mower worth $240 was taken from a shed in back of a home in the 300 block of N. Gilmor St., yesterday about 3:20 a.m.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- An air-conditioning and heating unit worth $2,300 was stolen from a home in the 600 block of N. Carey St. on Friday between 11 a.m. and noon.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- About $900 worth of property was stolen from a home in the 800 block of W. Lombard St. sometime between 11 p.m. Friday and 2:50 a.m. Saturday.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- A VCR worth $250 was stolen from a home in the 2600 block of Wegworth Lane. Police said the thief pried open the back door.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS:CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can all Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Peter Hermann.