* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone broke a window and cut out a section of wall to gain entry to the Value Plus store in the 100 block of W. Lexington St. Saturday shortly after 11 p.m. Police said a flower pot worth $23.88 was taken.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone stole a leather coat, 25 compact disks and a set of dishes worth $780 from a home in the first block of W. Chase St. about 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Central District -- Someone broke into a car parked in the 1500 block of N. Charles St. and stole two leather coats, cassette tapes and sports equipment worth $1,420 yesterday about 12:30 a.m.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- A 1 3/4 -carat diamond and gold antique stick pin was stolen from a home in the first block of W. Franklin St. between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Saturday. The pin's value was not known.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Central District -- A man walked up to another man, asked for change and then reached into the victim's pocket and took $100 about 5:15 a.m. yesterday in the 1700 block of N. Charles St.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Central District -- Someone broke into a car parked in the first block of W. Lombard St. and took a travel bag, six cartons of cigarettes and sunglasses about 10 p.m. Saturday. The loss was estimated at $500.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- Three teen-agers standing in the first block of S. Front St. about 10 p.m. Saturday were robbed by a man who had his hand in his pocket as though armed. Police said a small amount of money was taken.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A man armed with a gun robbed the Amoco gas station in the 3500 block of Pulaski Highway Saturday night and stole an undisclosed amount of money.
* ATTEMPTED ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- Two men entered a home in the 600 block of N. Glover St. shortly after midnight yesterday, fired two gunshots at the owner and ran away. The owner was not injured.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A man armed with a knife stole $40 from another man Saturday night in the 1900 block of Edison Highway.
* BURGLARY: Eastern District --Someone pried open a rear door of a home in the 1700 block of Harford Road Saturday morning and stole video tapes, gold rings and a Nintendo game system. The total loss was $490.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4000 block of Massachusetts Ave. Wednesday and stole a TV valued at nearly $200.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Property valued at $1,000 was stolen from a house in the 3600 block of Leo St. Wednesday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man armed with a sawed-off shotgun walked into a 7-Eleven convenience store in the 200 block of E. 28th. St., but the clerk ran into a back room and locked the door shortly before 5 a.m. yesterday. Police said the man left the store without taking something.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke into a home in the 2700 block of Boone St. Saturday between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and stole a compact stereo system worth $325.
* ROBBERY TRY: Northern District -- A resident of the 2600 block of St. Paul St. was in the first block of E. 24th St. Tuesday when a man approached and said, "Give it to me." The Charles Village resident struck the man with his bowling ball bag, nearly knocking the man off his feet. The thug fled.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Western District -- A man walking in the 800 block of W. Baltimore St. about 8:15 p.m. Saturday was robbed of $125 by a man armed with a handgun.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Western District -- A woman walking in the parking lot of Mondawmin Mall about 7 p.m. Saturday was robbed of $100 by a man who pulled up next to her in a car, got out and threatened her with a handgun.
* RAPE: Western District -- A woman walking in the 1700 block of Ashburton St. about 10:15 p.m. Saturday was raped by a man who shoved her into an alley and held a gun to her back.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A man told police that he was attacked and stabbed in the head and left shoulder by three men for no apparent reason about 1:30 a.m. yesterday in the 1600 block of Vincent Court. Police have made no arrests and said the victim was treated and released from Johns Hopkins Hospital.