* Will Hong, Centennial, Sr., goalie -- Hong recorded 132 saves and had a .650 save percentage. He should provide stability to a young defensive unit.
* Andy King, Loch Raven, Sr., goalie -- The county's top returning keeper will spark the Raiders after splitting time last year before taking over in the playoffs.
* Werner Krueger, Centennial, Sr., midfielder -- Krueger, an all-county player last year, is headed to Johns Hopkins. He led the team in ground balls, scored a team-high 32 goals and dished out 15 assists, second on the team.
* David LaChapelle, Severn, Sr., defenseman -- LaChapelle has been a starter for the Admirals the past two seasons, and it will be his duty this season to contain the opposing team's top attackman.
* Maury LaPointe, Mount St. Joseph, Sr., attack -- This honorable-mention All-Metro pick is the Gales' top scorer (18 goals, 18 assists) and could take them to the top.
* Matt LeBlanc, Oakland Mills, Sr., goalie -- Another solid player who got lost in last season's frustration, LeBlanc had a terrific year. He had a .730 save percentage.
* Tommy Lea, Hammond, Sr., midfielder -- Lea, who is headed for Towson State on a lacrosse scholarship, might be the best player in the county. An all-county selection last spring, he led the Bears to the playoffs with a team-high 32 assists and was second on the team with 40 goals.
* Mac McCulloch, St. Paul's, Sr., defense -- This 6-1, 210-pound honorable mention All-Metro pick is a mobile player who is headed for Johns Hopkins.
* Jason Miller, Franklin, Sr., midfield -- The Indians' scoring leader last year with 21 goals and 18 assists, Miller combines stickwork, speed and game sense.
* Andy Mocarsky, North County, Sr., attackman -- A fourth-year starter for the Knights, Mocarsky is the county's leading returning scorer, having 31 goals and 41 assists last season. With college recruiters lurking, look for him to post similar numbers in his senior season.
* Shawn Moyer, North County, Sr., midfielder -- Moyer, who had nine goals and 24 assists last season, begins his fourth-year as a starter for the Knights. His leadership on and off the field and experience could be the difference in the post-season.
* Sam Peterson, Broadneck, Sr., goalie -- Peterson allowed only 4.8 goals per game last season, and that number should drop this spring from the county's premier keeper.
* Matt Proutt, Boys' Latin, Sr., midfield -- An honorable-mention All-Metro pick with 16 goals and five assists, he is one of three returning starters for the MSA A Conference runner-up.
* Kevin Reichardt, St. Mary's, Sr., midfielder -- Reichardt can do it all and he may have to this season for the Saints. He scored 19 goals last season.
* Brian Reynolds, Overlea, Sr., defense -- This strong player with good stick skills anchors the regular defense and man-down defense.
* Greg Sabo, North County, Sr., attackman -- Sabo is a third-year starter for the Knights with a knack for finding the net or the open man. His 33 goals and 34 assists last season ranked among the county's best.
* Andy Sharretts, Boys' Latin, Sr., midfield -- This 6-1, 180-pound honorable-mention All-Metro pick is the top returning scorer (10 goals, 17 assists) from last year's team.
* Clay Shifflett, Mount Hebron, Sr., midfielder -- Shifflett was an unheralded contributor to Hebron's county championship last year, and he might become the Vikings' best performer this spring. He was second last year with 99 ground balls and added 13 goals and three assists.
* Bryan Smith, Gilman, Sr., midfield -- This honorable-mention All-Metro pick will spark a team that returns nine starters from an 11-6 squad.
* Gary Smith, Pikesville, Sr., goalie -- Smith, the lone returning starter, is a field general and does well on point-blank saves.
* Tim Speno, Dulaney, Sr., midfield -- After missing most of last year with a back injury, Speno should spark the offense.
* Greg Stark, Calvert Hall, Jr., midfield -- A second-team All-Metro pick and the top scorer back for the Cardinals, he's recovering from a broken wrist but should spark his club's attack.
* Ian Stevenson, North County, Soph., attackman -- Stevenson had 27 goals and added nine assists as a freshman last season.
Look for him to take the pressure off teammates Mocarsky and Sabo.
* Ben Strutt, St. Paul's, Sr., midfield -- An honorable-mention All-Metro pick, Strutt (13 goals, eight assists) is headed for Princeton to play lacrosse.
* Josh Sutherland, Curley, Sr., goalie -- This three-year starter and an all-conference keeper at the MSA BB Conference level has the skills to block point-blank attempts.
* Michael Watson, St. Paul's, Sr., attack -- This first-team All-Metro pick and All-American is headed for Virginia after scoring 49 goals and 23 assists last year for the two-time MSA A Conference champion.
* Dan Wolf, Spalding, Sr., attackman -- Wolf, who scored a team-high 34 goals and 14 assists last season, anchors an experienced Spalding attack.
* Emmerich Yoder, Dulaney, Sr., defense -- This aggressive and skillful defender is one of Baltimore County's best.