Perryville man dies during fire

January 24, 1993

A 29-year-old resident of a Perryville boarding house was dead on arrival at a Havre de Grace hospital late Friday after a fire in his room.

The state fire marshal's office said the fire was reported about 10 p.m. Friday when another tenant, after hearing smoke alarms sounding, found the blaze in the second-floor room of Henry James Sibigtroth.

He was believed to have lived in the boarding house, in the 300 block of Front St., about six months.

A Perryville volunteer firefighter, Christopher Dunford, 24, was treated at Harford Memorial for smoke inhalation.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.