* The Orkland Corp., a Silver Spring-based information systems and management consulting firm, promoted John L. Bjork to vice president.
* Premier Design Systems Inc. in Owings Mills named Rob Warzyniak field service representative.
* Ramsay, Scarlett & Co. Inc., a Baltimore-based transportation company, appointed Joseph J. Giancola vice president.
* United Artists Cable Advertising, the advertising and sales division of United Artists Cable of Baltimore, promoted Robert C. Morgan to national sales manager.
* McCormick & Co. Inc., based in Sparks, promoted Thomas P. Havekotte to engineering manager for the McCormick Flavor Division.
* Medical and Chirurgical Faculty of Maryland appointed Angus R. Everton legal counsel.
* ADVO Inc., a direct-marketing firm in Baltimore, named Mary Thompson account representative.
* National Aquarium in Baltimore promoted Beth Dolgoff to public relations coordinator.
* Morris & Ritchie Associates Inc., a civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture and land planning firm, named Timothy J. Lyng senior project manager.
RTKL, a Baltimore-based architecture and engineering firm, named David C. Hudson and David J. Brotman executive vice president.
* SSM/Spotts, Stevens and McCoy Inc., a consulting engineering firm in Baltimore, named Willard A. Wade III vice president.
* BOAT/U.S. Towson Marine Center named Sam Lowery manager.
Legal and professional
* C. W. Amos & Co., a regional accounting and business consulting firm, appointed Kevin E. Myers associate, Tax Department.
* Walpert, Smullian & Blumenthal, an accounting/management consulting firm, promoted David Lane to manager of the Tax Department and Renee R. Husselbaugh to manager of the real estate/construction division.
* Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander, a regional law firm, named Mark L. Kunst associate, Employment Law Department.
* Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman & Freedman, a Baltimore-based accounting and management consulting firm, named Stephen Kardon to the sales team.
* Friedman & Fuller, a Rockville-
based accounting and management consulting company, appointed the following: Jeff Olsen, manager, tax department; Barbara Lukens, senior, audit department; Toya Gwaltney, staff accountant, tax department; Timothy Jones and Tracy Roberts, staff accountants, audit department. * Morgan Financial Group in Baltimore appointed Peter Maller associate.
* First American Bank of Maryland named Craig H. McConnell senior vice president for Maryland area branches.
* Spivey Associates-Mutual of New York named Samuel E. Serio field underwriter in Baltimore.
* Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Co. in Bethesda named John D. Lewis, Henry A. Peterson, Nadia A. Moufarrej and Mitchell Katz life agents and registered representatives.
Advertising and PR
* Eisner & Associates Inc., a Baltimore-based advertising agency, promoted Sara Eisner to vice presi
dent, account supervisor, and Natalie Dixon to account executive, client services division. * Interstate General Co., a diversified real estate organization in St. Charles, named David L. Smith vice president of operations. * PHH Corp., a Hunt Valley-based transnational services corporation, elected Barbara S. Feigin to the board of directors. Ms. Feigin is executive vice president of Grey Advertising Inc.