The Carroll County Public Library has announced the winners of its Summer Reading Program, in which 4,100 students around the county participated.
During Summer Reading Program Celebration Day on Aug. 22 at the Carroll County Farm Museum, names were drawn for special prizes. The winners were:
* Kerri Grachik, winner of a one-day sail for herself and three guests on the Pride of Baltimore II.
* Beth Mahla, winner of a one-day sail for herself and one guest on the Lady Maryland.
* Yvonne McConville, winner of free admission for herself and her family to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
* Kelly Baker and Kristen Rodkey, winners of a trip on the skipjack Minnie V.
* Brintha Vasagar, Matthew Schwaab, Corey Shaver, Jonathan Kanagy and Ana Carr, winners of a cruise on the tall ship Clipper City.
* Justin Keller, winner of a Behind the Scenes tour of the National Aquarium in Baltimore.
* Jessie Dixon, Trista Easton, Mary Beth Mann, Karen Ellis, Randy Paulsgrove, Matthew Dotterer, Jimmy Blaney, Rachel Gurecki, Leah Tressler, Brett Pusateri, Lindsey Keller, Teresa Shannon, Amanda Rankin, Stephanie Everd, Karen Klima, Joanna Pressimore, Ashley Lance, Joanna Stewart, Daniel Kirkpatrick, Ryan Hedges, Becky Haines, Kelley Dempsey, Jason Peterson, Christian Crim, Chris Smith, Brian Bubnash, Dale Daneker, John Zentz III, Jonathan O'Bannon, Diana Bolard, Jackie Kram, Mary Moran, T. J. Morral, Jenny Sather, Niki Irish, Michael Winson, Melanie Fitz, Erica Stielper and Michael Winson, winners of an educational rotation tour of the Pride of Baltimore II.
* Helen Peterson, Autumn Chenault, Allen Sadowski, Michelle Dieter, Mike Rill and Janet Horton, winners of a gift certificate from Little Professor Book Center.
* Jordan Ricketts, Andrew Lyburn, Devin Cross, Joseph Caplinger and Aimee Myers, winners of a gift certificate from Locust Books.
* Ryan Jackson, Christina Cook, Christopher Antol, Brian Roe and Erik Young, winners of a gift certificate from Waldenbooks.