Public Relations Society elects 7 officers
The Annapolis Chapter of the Public Relations Society of American recently elected these officers.
* Ann Seiling, public information officer for the Anne Arundel County Department of Public Works, takes office as president Jan. 1, 1993, for a one-year term.
* Jane Gallagher of JSG Associates, a charter member of the society, has been named president-elect and will assume the post of president in 1994.
* Carolyn Sullivan of PR People is treasurer.
* Louise Hayman, communications director for the county executive's office, is secretary.
* Marlene Prendergast, president of Prendergast and Associates and a charter member of the group, is assembly delegate.
* Patricia Edwards, Annapolis Symphony Orchestra, is a three-year trustee.
* Linnell Brown, Historic Annapolis Foundation, is a two-year trustee.
Peter Brown honored by tourism conference
Peter Brown, owner and operator of Packages Plus, has been named the 1992 Travel Person of the Year by the 1992 Maryland Governor's Conference on Tourism.
Packages Plus is a tour packaging company based in Annapolis Junction.
Kevin Crew appointed Katcef media buyer
Katcef Associates of Annapolis recently named Kevin Crew media buyer.
Mr. Crew has experience in buying print and electronic media for national and regional markets.
& Information: 269-1014. The Annapolis office of Shannon and Luchs Realtors has announced the top producers, top lister and statistics for September 1992.
Chris Murchake and Pam Goldberg were recognized as the top producers. Tom Rose was the top lister.
In a comparison with the same period last year, the Annapolis office increased sales and dollar volume by 27 percent.
, Information: (301) 718-4192. North Arundel Hospital has named Dayna L. Kramer of Baltimore as manager of its benefit program for the hospital's 1,800 employees.
She is responsible for designing and administering all benefit programs, such as insurance, pension, and service awards.
Ms. Kramer was previously manager of the benefit program at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore.
& Information: 787-4000.