Smoke, but no fire from burned-out fan SOUTHWEST -- Mount Airy * Woodbine * Winfield

September 29, 1992

The motor of an electric fan burned out in a Woodbine Road home Saturday evening, bringing firefighters from Winfield, Mount KAiry and Lisbon to the scene.

The companies, which were called at 7:02 p.m., were out for 38 minutes.

"There was no real fire," said Sean Ellis of the Winfield Volunteer Fire Department. "There was just a lot of smoke in the basement."

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.