Q. How can you get Blue Cross of Maryland to process a...

On the other hand

September 28, 1992|By DAN BERGER

Q. How can you get Blue Cross of Maryland to process a claim fast? A. Make it for executive entertainment expenses.

United Germany is making it a crime to have spied for East Germany against West Germany but not the other way round.

You may soon earmark 10 percent of your tax payment for deficit reduction. The other 90 percent is for debt service.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.