* 5:09 a.m.: Reese and Gamber responded to smoke in the basement of a house on Pleasant Plains Drive.
* 10:35 p.m.: Winfield and Lisbon from Howard County were called to a brush fire on Morgan Station Road. They were out for about 23 minutes.
* 6:41 a.m.: Union Bridge, Taneytown and New Midway from Frederick County responded to a house fire on Francis Scott Key Highway. The call lasted 46 minutes.
* 7:06 p.m.: Sykesville was called to investigate smoke sighted on Armistice Way. The company was out for 29 minutes.
* 7:42 p.m.: Mount Airy responded to alarms at Twin Ridge Elementary School in Frederick County. The company was out for 15 minutes.
* 9:28 p.m.: Westminster was called to the scene of a trash container fire at 140 Village Road. Members were out for 14 minutes.
* 1:00 p.m.: Mount Airy assisted Frederick County on a fire alarm on Frederick Road.
* 1:36 p.m.:Pleasant Valley responded to a call to investigate smoke on Old Taneytown Road.
* 11:28 p.m.:New Windsor took 50 minutes to handle a car fire on Uniontown Road.
* 5:13 p.m.:Sykesville responded to a fire alarm on Stratton Drive.
* 6:39 p.m.:Sykesville extinguished a trash fire on South Amberly Court.
* 9:40 p.m.:Sykesville was out of service for 35 minutes on Kalorama Road to investigate a fire.