Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts awarded by the federal government to companies throughout Maryland.
* Trandes Corp. in Lanham won a $11,730,605 contract from the Navy for navigation support.
* Bendix Field Engineering Corp. in Columbia won a $5,673,106 contract from the Navy to provide engineering and technical support services for the installation, testing, evaluation and repair of U.S. Navy shipboard electronic equipment and systems.
* EG & G Pressure Science in Beltsville won a $133,250 contract from the Air Force to provide engines, turbines and components.
* Marine Air Supply Co. Inc. in Kensington won a $39,455 #F contract from the Defense General Supply Center to provide flight command indicators.
* Tektronix Inc. in Gaithersburg won a $56,810 contract from the Defense Nuclear Agency for an SCD-1000 digitizer.
Defense research contracts
* Ocean Systems Research Inc. in Annapolis won a $50,000 contract from the Navy to develop gas generators for submarines.
* DDD Co. in Landover won a $4,071,195 contract from the Department of Commerce to warehouse and distribute charts.
* Arundel Engineering Corp. in Baltimore won a $141,619 contract from the Air Force for an addition to a building.
* Beckman Instruments Inc. in Columbia won a $109,352 contract from the National Institutes of Health for instruments and laboratory equipment.
* International Synergetics Inc. in Frederick won a $87,900 contract from the Navy to provide general purpose ADP equipment, software, supplies and support equipment.
* ECS Technologies Inc. in Baltimore won a $255,955 contract from the Navy to provide general purpose ADP equipment, software, supplies and support equipment.
* Encore Computer Corp. in Calverton won a $535,017 contract from Goddard Space Flight Center for two computer systems.
* I-Net Inc. in Bethesda won a $1,475,175 contract from the Department of the Treasury to enhance radios and data networks for the communications management division.
* AEPCO Inc. in Rockville won a $2,681,175 contract from the Navy to provide design services.
* Basile Baumann Prost and Associates in Annapolis won a $283,143 contract from the Army to study corps water resource projects.
* Environmental Systems Inc. in Arnold won a $52,708 contract from the Navy to provide rotary pumps.
* Motorola Inc. in Landover won a $71,664 contract from the Tennessee Valley Authority to provide VHF radio pagers.
* HR Solutions Inc. in Bethesda won a $190,452 contract from the Library of Congress for management training courses.
* C. N. Robinson Lighting in Baltimore won a $648,363 contract from the General Services Administration for light fixtures.
* Gill Marketing Co. in Crofton won three contracts totaling $850,000 from the Coast Guard to handle and refrigerate food.
* Cinco Electric Inc. in Glen Burnie won a $494,250 contract from the Federal Aviation Administration Technical Center to build an intrusion detection system and an intercom system at Baltimore/Washington International Airport.