* Adams Sandler Inc., a public relations firm in Baltimore and Rockville, won a second three-year contract from Montgomery County government for the Bethesda Urban District community relations program.
* KCI Technologies Inc., a Baltimore-based engineering and consulting firm, was hired by the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission to act as the preliminary design consultant for the construction of an interchange between Interstate 95 and the turnpike in Bucks County, Pa.
* Custom Telemarketing Services Inc. in Columbia won a contract from the Howard County Department of Economic Development to prepare a business and industry directory for Howard County.
* Fast & Associates Inc., a Columbia-based advertising agency, is developing an advertising and marketing campaign for Whitetail Ski Co. Inc. in Mercersburg, Pa.
* Daly Computers Mid-Atlantic Corp. in Annapolis won a contract from the Board of Education of Calvert County to provide Daly microcomputers and network services.
* Columbia Business Exchange elected the following officers: James B. Kraft, managing partner of Kraft, Balcerzak and Bartlet, as president; Dennis Lane, vice president; Susan Brown, secretary; Robert J. Cardoni, treasurer. The organization elected the following directors: Susan Brown of Century 21-H. T. Brown Real Estate; Janet E. Filtzer, executive director of the Howard County Bar Association Inc.; Pamela Roberts of Sandy Spring Bank and Dennis J. Lane of Noel-Lane Commercial.
* Professional Liability Agents Network elected the following officers: Paul D. Berta, president of Klipstein Insurance Services Inc., as president; Velma Lane of The Van Gilder Insurance Corp., vice president; Devon Donaldson of Jim Anderson & Co., treasurer; Thomas Okarma of AVA Insurance Agency Inc., secretary.