The following are recent bankruptcy filings in U.S. District Court in Baltimore.
* William Franklin Leftwich (Mobile Catering Crabs/Ribs), Lot No. 50, Lyons Creek Mobile Home Estates, Lothian. Mr. Leftwich filed for Chapter 7. Assets and liabilities: Under $50,000.
* Edward Allen Naill and Virginia Gail Naill (Eddie Naill Construction), 3205 Liberty Road, New Windsor. Construction business filed for Chapter 7. Assets: $5,334. Liabilities: $22,800.
* William Lee Thompson Jr. and Kimberly Anne Thompson, 457 Logan Drive, Westminster. Home improvement business filed for Chapter 7. Assets: $103,541. Liabilities: $137,207.
* Wiley H. Hall Jr. and Shelbie J. Powers, 254 Sharpton South, Laurel. Day-care business filed for Chapter 13. Assets: $60,693. Liabilities: $143,277.
* Robert E. Johnson Jr. and Christina L. Johnson, 9919 Richlyn Drive, Perry Hall. Realtor filed for Chapter 13. Assets: $219,259. Liabilities: $276,313.
Barry Swartz (Fence Masters, the Log Home Co. and Equine Construction Co.), 2431 E. Ruhl Road, Freeland. Construction business filed for Chapter 13. Assets: $23,457. Liabilities: $183,083.
* Twin Threads Inc., 2400 York Road, Timonium. Wholesale/manufacturing business filed for Chapter 7. President: Anthony Chirgott. Assets: $1,300. Liabilities: $31,678.
* B.N.S. Partnership, 1962 Ocean Gateway, Trappe. Partnership filed for Chapter 11. Principal: William J. Wallace III. Assets and liabilities: $100,000-$499,000.
* Realty Dimensions Inc., 808 N. Calvert St., Baltimore. Property
management company filed for Chapter 7. Principals: Jerry M. Noel and Linda B. Noel. Assets: $1,879. Liabilities: $224,079.
* Woody's Shoes Inc., Easton Plaza Shopping Center, Easton. Retail shoe store filed for Chapter 7. President: Douglas S. Wallace. Assets: $8,260. Liabilities: $14,056.
* Charles Walter Nightingale Jr., 706 Sullivan Road, Westminster. Provider of personal guaranty of corporate obligations for the retail sale of sporting goods filed for Chapter 7. Assets and liabilities: $100,000-$499,000.
* Anna May Peterson, 10012 Gunridge Circle, Kingsville. Nursing assistant filed for Chapter 13. Assets: $152,760. Liabilities: $210,249.
* Roger M. Lang, 1536 North Stepney Road, Aberdeen. Owner of printing company filed for Chapter 7. Assets: $5,565. Liabilities: $23,065.