* Annmarc Inc. and Annmarc-tech, a subsidiary of an Annapolis-based provider of computer systems, named Paul J. Boyle, Keith Newins, Ruthie Gutridge and Michael Bukowski account executives.
* Whitman, Requardt and Associates, a Baltimore-based planning and engineering firm, promoted Rutger B. Colt Jr. to project designer.
* Baltimore City Community College named James B. Tschtelin president.
* Bethlehem Steel Corp. appointed Thomas W. Fisher senior manager of the Sparrows Point plant. Bruce R. Clements, who had been senior manager of Sparrows Point, was appointed to the same position at the Burns Harbor, Ind. plant.
* BioWhittaker Inc., a Walkersville-based provider of diagnostic products, named Richard Jefferson director of sales and marketing.
* University of Baltimore named Mary Kaye Di Ubaldo and Heather Campbell associate directors for development.
* World Trade Center Institute in Baltimore named James L. Hughes executive director.
* Hyatt Regency Hotel in Baltimore named Dale Garvin general manager.
* ADVO Inc., a Windsor, Conn.-based direct marketing firm, appointed Donna Stroop account representative in the Baltimore office.
* Information Resource Engineering Inc. in Baltimore named Scott Coard client support engineer.
* Princess Royale Oceanfront Hotel & Conference Center in Ocean City promoted David Lynch to food and beverage director, Brent Creeger to executive chef and Ruth Carey to Schooners A.M. Restaurant manager.
* Caterair International, a Potomac-based provider of airline meals, named Mark A. Grifo manager of quality assurance management.
* C.F.O., a Catonsville-based provider of controller and chief financial officer services to businesses, named Phyllis C. Sinex supervisor of the Accounting Services Department.
* ORS Associates Inc., a McLean, Va.-based facilities consulting firm, named Kem Shackelford Courtenay project director.
* WBAL-TV in Baltimore appointed Gary Zelasko national sales manager.
* Maryland Science Center in Baltimore named Judith Sachwald senior director of external affairs.
* Froehling & Robertson Inc., a Richmond, Va.-based provider of engineering consulting services, promoted Sarah B. Steinberg to senior geotechnical engineer and William D. Idoni project manager, Materials and Construction Engineering.
* The Collateral Group, a design and printing company in Baltimore, named Patrick Horan production manager.
* Oles Envelope Corp. in Baltimore named Dennis R. Stewart senior vice president of sales and marketing, Francis I. Ritgert senior vice president of operations and John P. Hutson controller and chief financial officer.
LEGAL AND PROFESSIONAL
* Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, a Baltimore-based law firm, named Joseph W. Janssens Jr. and John J. Woloszyn partners.
* Budd, Burke & Ottenheimer, an accounting firm in Timonium, named Karen Keim to the auditing and accounting staff and Cyndi Brandt marketing coordinator.
* Kamanitz, Uhlfelder & Permison, an accounting and management firm in Baltimore, named Carolyn J. Stinson marketing coordinator.
* Shapiro and Olander, a Baltimore-based law firm, appointed Kenneth Lee Riley Jr. and Richard A. Froehlinger III associates.
* Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman & Freedman, a Baltimore-based accounting and management/consulting firm, promoted Stephen Kardon to in-charge level. * Signet Bank in Baltimore appointed Francis C. Broccolino loan risk analyst officer in the residential real estate construction department.
* Parkville Federal Savings Bank promoted Mary M. Rossi to vice president and managing officer of its insurance subsidiary corporation, PD Insurance Services Inc.
* Great Northern Insured Annuity Corp., the broker-dealer of alternative investment products for Chase Bank of Maryland, appointed Scott Schluederberg investment specialist in the Pikesville branch.
* Citizens Bank of Maryland promoted Sara DuChon to vice president, commercial lending. Promoted to assistant vice president are Susan Burke, Silver Spring branch; Lettie Jones, dealer sales; Barbara Kane, Clinton-Woodyard branch; Carol Kopp, commercial lending; and Lynn Mueller McClinton, Pikesville branch. Citizens Bank also promoted the following to assistant treasurer: Robyn Cohen, Takoma Park branch; Thomas Fischer, dealer sales; Linda Foster, Cabin John branch; Jeannine Langston, Wheaton-University; Susan Mandras, Hollinswood branch; Kim Pleasant, wire transfer; Kevin Robb, Burtonsville branch; and Philip Williams, installment loans.
* Willis Corroon Americas, risk management and insurance brokers for industrial, commercial and construction clients, named Brian C. Miller managing director of Baltimore-Washington operations and chairman of Willis Corroon Corp. of Maryland. William J. Baird Jr. was named president and chief executive officer of Willis Corroon Corp. of Maryland. * Legg Mason Realty Group Inc., a Baltimore-based real estate consulting subsidiary of Legg Mason Inc., promoted Neal A. Eaton to vice president of the Appraisal Services Division.
ADVERTISING AND PR