Two men arrested on drug charges
An 18-year-old Perryman man and a 25-year-old Baltimore man were being held at the Harford County Detention Center Friday in lieu of $25,000 bond each after being charged earlier in the week with possession of marijuana and possession with intent to distribute cocaine and PCP.
DeWayne Curry, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Office, said Tyrone Wilson of Perryman and Darrell Brown were arrested Aug. 10 when the Harford County Joint Narcotics Task Force conducted a drug interdiction stop on Route 22 and Beards Hill Road in Aberdeen.
Officers stopped a truck with Virginia tags and were alerted to the rear bumper area by a dog trained to sniff out drugs.
Seized was a quarter-ounce of marijuana with a street value of $60, 2 1/4 ounces of crack cocaine valued at $6,500 and a quarter-ounce of PCP valued at $225, Deputy Curry said.
Aberdeen man held on possession charge
A 21-year-old Aberdeen man is being detained pending a District Court Commissioner hearing after being charged earlier last week with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
According to DeWayne Curry, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Office, Michael Grady Bedwell was arrested Aug. 11 when the Harford County Joint Narcotics Task Force executed a search-and-seizure warrant in the unit block of E. Bel Air Ave. in Aberdeen.
Seized was about 3 ounces of marijuana with a street value of $720, marijuana paraphernalia and $295 in cash, Deputy Curry said.
* Aberdeen: South Philadelphia Boulevard. Theft by forged check on Aug. 8. Building supplies worth $1,138.
* Abingdon: 100 block of Tennyson Court. Theft of 1967 Pontiac, worth $6,000, on Aug. 3 from residence.
* Bel Air: 700 block of Belair Road. Theft of 1988 GMC truck, valued at $18,075, from the lot of Auto Village Inc. on Aug. 3. The vehicle was recovered in Parsippany, N.J., and police there arrested David Carroll Davis, 21, of Walls, Miss.
* Bel Air: Harford Mall. Theft of purse on Aug. 5. Contents valued at $600.
* Bel Air: 700 block of Belair Road: Vandalism of 25 vehicles on the lot of Auto Village Inc. on Aug. 3. Damage estimated at $22,550.
* Fallston: 2000 block of Belair Road.: Vandalism of 14 vehicles on the lot of Bel Air Dodge Inc. on Aug. 3. Damage estimated at $10,350.