WESTMINSTER -- The Carroll County 4-H/FFA Fair opens Sunday at the Agriculture Center on Smith Avenue with the sixth annual Antique Carriage and Farm Equipment Show at noon.
Six classes of antique vehicles will be judged on appearance, authenticity, harness, horses (ponies or mules) and driver costume.
* Two-wheel, drawn by horse, pony or mule.
* Four-wheel, drawn by one horse, pony or mule.
* Four-wheel, drawn by two horses, ponies or mules.
* Farm equipment drawn drawn by horses, ponies and mules.
* Commercial vehicle drawn by horse, pony or mule.
* Vehicle drawn by more than two horses, ponies or mules.
Each entry must have a narration describing the vehicle, including the date and place of manufacture, use, restoration process and its popularity.
Those interested in exhibiting can call 848-4611.