Aletha G. MackBon Secours nurseServices for Aletha G...


July 23, 1992

Aletha G. Mack

Bon Secours nurse

Services for Aletha G. Mack, a nurse at Bon Secours Hospital since 1975, will be held at 11 a.m. today at the New Psalmist Baptist Church, Franklin and Cathedral streets.

Mrs. Mack, who was 39 and lived on Mohawk Avenue, died Sunday of cancer at the Liberty Medical Center.

She had worked in Bon Secours' emergency room, served as head nurse of the largest unit in the hospital and worked in the hospice program.

Born in Baltimore, the former Aletha Drumwright was a graduate of Douglass High School and earned an associate's degree at Baltimore City Community College.

Her husband, Robert L. Mack Sr., is a technician for Tele-Tector of Maryland, a security systems company.

Other survivors include a son, Reginald Mack of Baltimore; a stepson, Robert L. Mack Jr. of Plymouth Meeting, Pa., a stepsister, Renee Mack of Plymouth Meeting; two sisters, Anne Whitt and Patricia Brockington, both of Baltimore; and two brothers, James Morton and Herbert Drumwright Jr., both of Baltimore.

H. Norman Bingel

Owned printing firm

A memorial service for H. Norman Bingel, retired owner of a printing business, will be held at 7 o'clock tonight at St. John's Lutheran Church of Parkville, 8808 Harford Road.

Mr. Bingel, 77, died July 14 of kidney failure at his home on Conroy Court in Parkville.

He started the Eagle Envelope and Printing Co. in the late 1940s and retired nearly 10 years ago.

During World War II, he served in Europe with the Army Medical Corps and was awarded a Bronze Star.

The Baltimore native was a graduate of the Polytechnic Institute and had worked for a printing company before World War II.

Survived include his wife, the former Elsa H. Siebert; a daughter, E. Gail Piracci of Perry Hall; and a granddaughter.

Della B. Horne

Virginia native

Services for Della B. Horne, who moved to the Charlestown retirement community from Durham, N.C., 2 1/2 years ago, will be held at noon today at the Hagy Funeral Home in Norton, Va.

Mrs. Horne, 84, died Sunday at the Charlestown Care Center of complications from cancer.

The former Della Barker was a native of southwestern Virginia who attended a nursing school in Harlan, Ky. She had lived in Blackwood, Va., for many years.

Her husband, Creed R. Barker, a certified public accountant and a coal company official, died in 1971.

Survivors include a daughter, Peggy H. Smith of Towson; four grandchildren; and a great-grandson.

Eileen Kubricky

Founded Irish group

A Mass of Christian burial for Eileen Kubricky, one of the founders of an Irish organization in Baltimore, will be offered at 10 a.m. today at the Roman Catholic Shrine of the Sacred Heart, 5800 Smith Ave., in Mount Washington.

Mrs. Kubricky, who lived on Leadburn Road in Riderwood, died Sunday of cancer at St. Joseph Hospital..

The former Eileen Wallace was a native of Scramogue in County Roscommon in Ireland and came to Baltimore in 1939.

In 1942 she married Paul Kubricky, who today is a retired computer analyst at Social Security headquarters in Woodlawn.

She was one of the founders of the Emerald Isle Club.

In addition to her husband, her survivors include three sons, John J. Kubricky of Ellicott City, J. Patrick Kubricky of Baltimore and M. Thomas Kubricky of Riderwood; a brother, John Francis Wallace of Catonsville; two sisters, Mary Kathleen Keating of Baltimore and Theresa Wallace of Dublin, Ireland; and three grandchildren.

George C. Wilms

Railroad executive

Services for George C. Wilms, a native of Baltimore and retired vice president of the Central Railroad of New Jersey, are set for 11 a.m. today at the Heeney-Sundquist Funeral Home in Farmington, Mich.

Mr. Wilms, who was 81 and lived in Farmington Hills, Mich., died Sunday at a nursing home in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., of heart disease.

He moved to Michigan from Union, N.J., after his retirement in 1976 from the Jersey Central, which was partly owned by the Baltimore and Ohio railroad.

Mr. Wilms began his railroad career as a draftsman at the B&O, where he became a divisional chief mechanical engineer before becoming assistant superintendent of motive power for the Jersey Central in 1949.

A native of Baltimore and a graduate of the Polytechnic Institute who lived in the Hamilton area for many years, he also taught drafting at the old Maryland Institute on Market Place for a time.

His wife, the former Elizabeth Staley, died in 1987.

He is survived by a son, Gerald C. Wilms of Orchard Lake, Mich.; two sisters, Herma Heinbuch and Marie Lake, both of Daytona Beach, Fla.; and three grandchildren.

Baltimore Sun Articles
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.