BASEBALL National League
* ATLANTA BRAVES -- Traded Juan Berenguer, pitcher, to the Kansas City Royals for Mark Davis, pitcher.
* CHICAGO CUBS -- Signed Derek Wallace, pitcher, to a contract with Peoria of the Midwest League.
* HOUSTON ASTROS -- Purchased the contract of Ernest Riles, infielder, from Tucson of the Pacific Coast League. Optioned Scooter Tucker, catcher, to Tucson.
* LOS ANGELES DODGERS -- Activated Dave Anderson, infielder, from the 15-day disabled list. Sent Tom Goodwin, outfielder, to Albuquerque of the Pacific Coast League.
BASKETBALL National Basketball Association
* PHILADELPHIA 76ERS -- Named Jim Kozimor radio play-by-play announcer.
* SAN ANTONIO SPURS -- Signed Lloyd Daniels, guard, to a two-year contract.
Global Basketball Association
* GBA -- Announced that the Mississippi entry joining the league for the 1992-93 season will be called the Mississippi Coast Sharks.
FOOTBALL National Football League
* BUFFALO BILLS -- Signed John Fina, offensive lineman, to a four-year contract.
* DETROIT LIONS -- Agreed to terms with Jason Hanson, kicker.
* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -- Signed Cornell Holloway and Jason Belser, defensive backs.
* MIAMI DOLPHINS -- Waived Mark Hill, defensive end.
* NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -- Signed Darren Anderson, cornerback, and Kevin Turner, running back.
* NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -- Signed Buford Jordan, fullback, to a one-year contract; and Marcus Dowdell, wide receiver, to a two-year contract. Agreed to terms with Gill Fenerty and Allen Pinkett, running backs; Mike Buck, quarterback; and Antonio Gibson, safety.
* NEW YORK GIANTS -- Signed Kent Graham, quarterback; Doug Riesenberg, guard; Roger Brown, Phillippi Sparks, Michael Wright, and Anthony Prior, defensive backs; Aaron Pierce, tight end; Keith Hamilton, Corey Widmer, Eric Dorsey, Stacey Dillard and George Rooks, defensive linemen; Nate Singleton and Charles Swann, wide receivers.