BASEBALL National League
* ST. LOUIS CARDINALS -- Agreed to terms with Brian Jordan, outfielder, on a three-year contract.
* DURHAM BULLS -- Announced the resignation of Rob Dlugozima, general manager, effective at the end of the season.
* USA BASKETBALL -- Named Warren Brown executive director, effective Oct. 1.
National Basketball Association
* CHARLOTTE HORNETS -- Signed Allan Bristow, coach, through the 1996-97 season; Dave Twardzik, player personnel director, to a three-year contract; and Bill Hanzlik and T.R. Dunn, assistant coaches.
* MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES -- Waived Tod Murphy, forward.
FOOTBALL National Football League
* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -- Signed Sammy Martin, wide receiver.
* MIAMI DOLPHINS -- Signed Jim Gallery, placekicker.
* NEW YORK GIANTS -- Signed Chris Dyko, offensive tackle, and Charlie Young, running back.
* PITTSBURGH STEELERS -- Signed Bubby Brister, quarterback.
* PHOENIX CARDINALS -- Signed Patrick Cunningham, offensive lineman.
Arena Football League
* SAN ANTONIO FORCE -- Signed Tony Cullen, wide receiver-defensive back.
* TAMPA BAY STORM -- Signed Doug Landry, fullback-linebacker.
Canadian Football League
* BRITISH COLUMBIA LIONS -- Signed Mark Mathis, defensive back.
SOCCER National Professional Soccer League
* MILWAUKEE WAVE -- Acquired Tim Tyma, defender, from the Illinois Thunder for future considerations.
* NCAA -- Named Metro Conference commissioner Ralph McFillen to the Division I Men's Basketball Committee, effective Sept. 1.
* SOUTH ATLANTIC CONFERENCE -- Named Matthew Lawton sports information and external relations intern.
* ALLEGHENY -- Announced the resignation of Norm Sundstrom, athletic director, effective June 30.
* AUGSBURG -- Announced the resignation of Ron Petrich, baseball coach.
* GRAND CANYON -- Named Dave Stapleton, pitching coach, and Ed Wolfe, first assistant coach.
* HARTFORD -- Named Stan Nance and Tom Souder men's assistant basketball coaches.
* ST. JOHN'S -- Named Craig Jacoby linebackers coach.
* VANDERBILT -- Named Kevin Kade director of communications for the athletic department, effective July 1.
* WILLIAM PATERSON -- Named Jerry Dallessio men's basketball coach.