Turnover

It's your call

April 15, 1992

A relatively large turnover in Congress would be good for the country, in the opinion of 267 of 411 callers to SUNDIAL, or nearly 65 percent. The other 144 callers, 35 percent, say the turnover would be bad for the country.

Most of the callers (238 of 398, or 59 percent) say fresh ideas from new members are more important in Congress, while 160 callers (40 percent) say experienced, veteran legislators are more important.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as a scientific public opinion poll would be.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.