The ground rules at Oriole Park at Camden Yards:
* Foul poles with screens attached are outside of playing field.
* Thrown or fairly batted ball that goes behind or under the canvas, also canvas holder, and remains: two bases. Ball rebounding in playing field: in play.
* Ball striking surfaces, pillars or facings surrounding the dugout: in dugout.
* Ball striking railing around photographers' booths: in play.
* No break in backstop screen: ball in play.
* Ball left of green stripe on rightfield wall and above lower fence: home run. Ball on or to right of green stripe: in play.