BASEBALL American League
* BOSTON RED SOX -- Sent Bob Zupcic and Wayne Housie, outfielders, and Kevin Morton, pitcher, to Pawtucket of the International League.
* KANSAS CITY ROYALS -- Waived Kevin Seitzer, third baseman, for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release. Sent Dennis Moeller, pitcher, to their minor league camp for reassignment.
* SEATTLE MARINERS -- Sent Brent Boone, infielder, to their minor league camp for reassignment.
* TEXAS RANGERS -- Optioned Jose Hernandez and Rob Maurer, infielders, to Oklahoma City of the American Association. Reassigned Doug Davis, catcher, to Oklahoma City. Optioned Cris Colon, infielder, to Tulsa of the Texas League.
* CINCINNATI REDS -- Optioned Gino Minutelli and Mo Sanford, pitchers, to Nashville of the American Association. Sent Dan Wilson, catcher, to their minor league camp for reassignment.
* MONTREAL EXPOS -- Optioned Wil Cordero, shortstop, and Kent Bottenfield, pitcher, to Indianapolis of the American Association.
* PITTSBURGH PIRATES -- Sent Mike Dalton and Mike Roesler, pitcher, to their minor league camp for assignment.
BASKETBALL National Basketball Association
* LOS ANGELES LAKERS -- Placed Sam Perkins, center-forward, on the injury list. Activated Keith Owens, forward.
United States Basketball League
* MIAMI -- Named Jordan Bressler media relations director.
* NEW JERSEY -- Announced the resignation of Bob Grossman, general manager.
FOOTBALL National Football League
* GREEN BAY PACKERS -- Signed Adrian White, safety.
* MIAMI DOLPHINS -- Signed Bruce Alexander, conerback.
* SAN FRANCISCO 49ers -- Signed Mike Renna, defensive end.
* SACRAMENTO SURGE -- Released Leroy Etienne, linebacker.
Arena Football League
* CHARLOTTE RAGE -- Signed Joe Delamielleure, center-nose guard, and named him director of community development.