BALTIMORE — For additional Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at 659-7300
(local) or (800) 343-3468 (out of state).
* MARCH 20-24: American College of Preventive Medicine at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore. Contact Hazel Kelmowitz, 1015 15th St. N.W., Suite 403, Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 700.
* MARCH 21-23: Bobit Publishing Co. at Hyatt Regency and Convention Center in Baltimore. Contact Sarah Eastwood, 2512 Artesia Blvd., Redondo Beach, Calif. 90278. Expected attendance: 4,000.
* MARCH 24-26: National Institute of Health at Sheraton Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Contact Laurie Todd, University of Maryland, 22 S.
Greene St., Room N3W96, Baltimore, Md. 21201. Expected attendance: 150.
* MARCH 28-31: American Association for Counseling and Development at Convention Center. Contact Christina Pappas, 5999 Stevenson Ave., Alexandria, Va. 22304. Expected attendance: 4,500.
* APRIL 2-3: Society of Government Meeting Planners at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel and Convention Center in Baltimore. Contact Pete Regner, 2100 K St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20427. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* APRIL 4-9: National Association of Institutional Linen Management at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore. ContactConnie B. Parker, 2130 Lexington Road, Suite H, Richmond, Ky. 40475. Expected attendance: 350.
* MARCH 20-22: Center for Study of the Presidency at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. Contact Dr. Gordon Hoxie, 208 E. 75th St., New York, N.Y. 10021. Expected attendance: 600.
* MARCH 21-26: Independent Insurance Agents of America at Capital Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C. Contact Alex deBritain, 127 S. Peyton St., Alexandria, Va. 22314. Expected attendance: 550.
* MARCH 23-25: National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials at Ramada Renaissance Techworld in Washington, D.C. Contact Midge Monello, 1320 18th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 900.