The following state income tax offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Extra hours will be offered on state holidays and during the filing season.
* Annapolis: Income Tax Building, State Office Complex, Calvert Street and Rowe Boulevard. Phone 974-3981
* Baltimore: State Office Complex, 301 N. Preston Street, lobby level. Phone 225-1995
* Bel Air: 2 South Bond St., fourth floor. Phone 836-4890
* Dundalk: 40 S. Dundalk Ave., Suite 500. Phone 284-8400
* Ellicott City: 3451 Courthouse Drive. Phone 461-0170.
* Westminster: 12 Westminster Shopping Center, Route 140 at Englar Road. Phone 848-4699.
Taxpayers can get state income tax information by calling (800) MDTAXES. That's (800) 638-2937.
All offices are open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., except where noted.
* Baltimore: Falton Federal Building, first floor, Hopkins Plaza.
* Annapolis: West Woods Business Park, 190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 170.
* Cumberland, Braddock Square Mall, Winchester and Vicke roads.
* Easton, One Mill Place, Suite 110.
* Elkton, 300 Big Elk Mall, Suite B.
* Frederick, Monocacy Shopping Center, 922 East St.
* Hagerstown, F&M Bank Building, 201 S. Cleveland Ave.
* Salisbury, Federal Building, 129 E. Main St.
Telphone Tax Assistance: (410) 962-2590 in Baltimore or (800) 829-1040, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Forms and publications: (800) 829-3676