Davis isn't enough to solve O's pitching woes

It's your call

December 13, 1991

Fans are not convinced that Storm Davis is the answer to the Orioles' pitching problems.

Out of 369 respondents to yesterday's "It's Your Call" question, 226 (61 percent) said he isn't enough to solidify the Orioles staff. The other 39 percent (143) said his acquisition is all the Orioles rotation needed.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.