Off-track betting

It's your call

December 11, 1991

Almost 70 percent of callers to SUNDIAL, or 282 out of 404 callers, would favor off-track betting on horse races. The remaining 122 callers (30 percent) are not in favor.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.