Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies in Maryland.
* Vitro Corp. of Silver Spring won a $31,478,000 contract from the Navy to provide systems integration, logistics, facility and training support for FBM weapon systems.
* Bethlehem Steel Corp. of Sparrows Point won a $3,620,000 contract from the Navy to provide drydocking services and craft overhaul of the Sustain.
* Mantech Technical Services Corp. of Lexington Park won a $2,270,065 contract from the Army to provide engineering and technical support services.
* Bryant Corp. of Waldorf won a $173,839 contract from the Navy to provide a hazardous material storage facility at the Naval Air Test Center and Naval Air Station in Solomons.
* McGregor Printing Corp. of Westminster won a $729,216 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide printing services.
* IBM Corp. of Bethesda won a $676,588 contract from the U.S.
Postal Service to upgrade computer hardware.