Rev. Lambert Sidor
Roman Catholic pastor
A Mass of Christian burial for the Rev. Lambert Sidor, O.F.M. Conv., who had been a parish worker and preaching friar, will be offered at 11 a.m. today at St. Stanislaus Kostka Roman Catholic Church, 700 S. Ann St.
Father Lambert, who was 80, died Wednesday of a heart ailment at the rectory of St. Stanislaus parish, where he had lived since 1982.
He had been associate pastor of St. Stanislaus Church from 1967 until 1977, after serving parishes in many areas in the Northeast and as far west as Milwaukee since his ordination in the Conventual Franciscans in 1936.
From 1977 until 1982, he was a member of a community of preaching friars in Ellicott City, which he served as treasurer and secretary. He and other members of the community preached at missions and other special occasions at churches throughout the Northeast. He continued preaching part time and helped with parish duties after moving back to St. Stanislaus in 1982.
Born in Buffalo, N.Y., and reared in Baltimore, he was educated at Loyola High School and at St. Francis High School in Athol Springs, N.Y.
He entered the order in 1928 at the novitiate in Ellicott City and was graduated from the Seminary of Philosophy in Montreal and St. Hyacinth's Seminary in Granby, Mass., before his ordination.
Father Lambert is survived by a sister, Theresa Shinsky, and a brother, Frank Sidor, both of Baltimore.
Walter H. Bramman
Founded own company
Services for Walter H. Bramman, who retired about three years ago as owner of a heavy equipment company that bore his name, will be held at 11 a.m. today at the Ruck Towson Funeral Home, 1050 York Road.
A Timonium resident, he died Thursday at St. Joseph Hospital after a stroke. He was 69.
He founded Walter H. Bramman and Co. in 1965, representing manufacturers and doing consulting work.
Earlier, he had been a salesman for the Shell Oil Co. and had worked in many parts of the country as a branch manager for the Black and Decker Manufacturing Co. He also had been sales manager for the Tool Division of the Kelsey-Hayes Corp.
The Baltimore native was a graduate of the McDonogh School and of the Johns Hopkins University. He was an infantry officer in the Army in the Pacific during World War II.
Mr. Bramman was a member of the Second Presbyterian Church, the Baltimore Country Club and Delta Upsilon fraternity.
He is survived by his wife, the former Eleanor Brice Black; two daughters, Patricia B. Ferguson and Barbara L. Bramman, both of Dallas, Texas; two grandchildren; and many nephews and nieces, including Mary Campbell of Baltimore, whom he helped to rear.
Private practical nurse
Services for Louise Saunders, a retired private duty practical nurse and companion, will be held at 9 a.m. today at the Joseph L. Russ Funeral Home, 2222 W. North Ave.
Mrs. Saunders, who was 84 and lived in the Village of Queen Anne Apartments in Owings Mills, died Sunday of cancer at St. Joseph Hospital.
Before moving to the apartments about five years ago, the former Louise Johnson had lived in the house where she was born on nearby Springhill Road, formerly Railroad Avenue, since the 1974 death of her husband Allen J. Saunders.
About 20 years ago, she retired after serving as a nurse and companion for many years.
She attended Douglass High School.
Her survivors include three sons, Harold, Leon and Louis Parker, and a daughter, Josephine Saunders, all of Baltimore; a sister, Josephine Hobbs of New York City; and many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Carlee Carol Rader
A memorial service for Carlee Carol Rader, who worked as a school nurse at religious schools, will be held at 1 p.m. tomorrow at the Milford Mill United Methodist Church, 915 Milford Mill Road.
Mrs. Rader, who was 46 and lived on Clarendon Avenue in Pikesville, died of cancer Nov. 28 at Sinai Hospital.
She worked as the school nurse at Immaculate Conception School in Towson for about two years and before that at Beth Tfiloh Congregation school.
A native of Washington who was reared in Baltimore, the former Carlee Carol Vinson was a graduate of Eastern High School and the Lutheran Hospital nursing school. As a young woman she worked for a time at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
She is survived by her husband, Charles F. Rader III; a son, Carl Rader, and a daughter, Colleen Rader, both of Pikesville; her parents, J. Harold and Carolyn R. Vinson of Mardela Springs; and a sister, Jill Pevear of Severn.
The family suggested memorial gifts could be made to the Kennedy Institute, the Milford Mill United Methodist Church or the American Cancer Society.