BASEBALL American League * Orioles -- Named Rich Dauer roving minor league infield instructor.
* Chicago White Sox -- Agreed to terms with Dan Pasqua (outfielder) on a 3-year contract.
* Texas Rangers -- Signed Kevin Blankenship, Bob Sebra and Mike Campbell (pitchers), Russ McGinnis (catcher) and Chuck Jackson (infielder-outfielder) to contracts with Oklahoma of the American Association.
* Toronto Blue Jays -- Named Nick Leyva manager of Syracuse in the International League and Garth Iorg manager of Knoxville in the Southern League. Promoted Bob Bailor to first base coach.
National League * Los Angeles Dodgers -- Agreed to terms with Orel Hershiser (pitcher) on a 3-year contract and Tom Candiotti (pitcher) on a 4-year contract.
BASKETBALL (NBA) * League -- Fined Kevin Willis (Atlanta Hawks forward-center) $3,500 and Isiah Thomas (Detroit Pistons guard) $3,000 for fighting in a game on Nov. 27.
* Charlotte Hornets -- Agreed to terms with officials of the Charlotte Coliseum on a 10-year lease.
* Los Angeles Lakers -- Placed Vlade Divac (center) on the injured list.
* Milwaukee Bucks -- Announced that Del Harris (coach and vice president of basketball operations) has resigned his position as coach. Named Frank Hamblen coach.
* Orlando Magic -- Activated Stanley Roberts (center) from the injured list. Waived Morlon Wiley (guard).
FOOTBALL (NFL) * Indianapolis Colts -- Signed Chris Conlin (offensive guard). Waived Rob Luedeke (center). Activated Irv Pankey (tackle) from injured reserve and placed him on the practice squad.
* Los Angeles Rams -- Released Dale Hatcher (punter). Signed Barry Helton (punter) and Frank Hartley (tight end).
HOCKEY (NHL) * Philadelphia Flyers -- Fired Paul Holmgren (coach). Named Bill Dineen coach.
* St. Louis Blues -- Recalled Rob Robinson (defenseman) from Peoria of the International Hockey League.