Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies in Maryland.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $14,999,990 contract from the Air Force to provide twenty APG-66 radar systems for the F-16 aircraft.
* Vitro Corp. of Silver Spring won a $38,770,639 contract from the Navy for systems quality control technical support.
* Vitro Corp. of Silver Spring won a $31,478,000 contract from the Navy to provide engineering services for the fleet ballistic missile programs.
* Vitro Corp. of Silver Spring won a $25,133,890 contract from the Navy to provide two options for engineering services totaling an additional $11,265,514 for the AEGIS project office.
* CAE-Link Corp. of Silver Spring won an $8,258,222 contract from the Navy to produce one antisubmarine warfare team tactics trainer, device 14A12J with associated supporting technical documentation, conferences, and logistics support.
* R.R. Gregory Corp. of Waldorf won a $995,700 contract from the Navy to provide combat arms training facility, Andrews Air Force Base in Camp Springs.
* Automated Sciences Group Inc. of Silver Spring won a $640,000 contract from the Army to scope the work entitled 'High Endoatmospheric Defense Interceptor and Exoatmospheric Reentry Interceptor Subsystem Target Development, Integration and Test Planning.'
* Litton Systems Inc. of College Park won a $515,055 contract from the Navy to supply antennae.
* The Raymond Corp. of Rockville won a $182,568 contract from the Navy to provide carousel systems.
* National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements of Bethesda won a $150,000 contract from the Defense Nuclear Agency to provide basic radiation protection criteria.
* Internet Systems Inc. of Gaithersburg won a $20,709,962 contract from the Energy Department to operate a Department of Energy library in Washington, D.C. and Germantown.
* International Development & Energy Associates Inc. of Beltsville won a $7,784,917 contract from NASA to provide spacecraft/space shuttle interface engineering and project administration support services.
* General Sciences Corp. of Laurel won a $4,081,305 contract from NASA to provide support services for science information systems centers.
* Holk Development Inc. of Forestville won a $4,000,000 contact from the GSA to provide a general construction contract.
* Gryphon House of Mt. Rainier won a $276,960 contract from the GSA to provide athletic and recreational equipment.
* Coakley & Williams Construction Co. Inc. of Greenbelt won a $183,000 contract from the U.S. Postal Service to design and build a U.S. Postal facility for incoming mail in Baltimore.
* Lamb Awards & Engraving of Westminster won a $167,262 contract from the GSA to provide trophies and awards.