* Tomorrow: RASAC Turkey Trot 4-miler, White Marsh, 9 a.m., 529-1047; Turkey Chase 10-K, Bethesda, 530-3725.
* Saturday: North Central Railroad Trail Marathon, Sparks, 10 a.m., 494-8649; Masters TC Cross Country Classic, Catonsville High, 9 a.m., 744-2852; Turkey Burnoff 5/10-milers, Gaithersburg, a.m., 353-0200.
* Sunday: Annapolis Striders Cold Turkey 20-K, Edgewater, 10 a.m., 268-1165; Howard County Striders Metric Marathon, Columbia, 8 a.m., 992-6800; Dec. 1; Tri-Maryland Winter Biathlon (cross country/mountain bike), Cumberland, 882-6103; WRRC Frozen Finger 4-miler, Westminster, noon, 848-8332.
* Future book: BRRC championship cross country run, Dec. 8; BRRC annual meeting, Goucher College, Dec. 10.
* News and notes: Race day entry fee for Saturday's Northern Central Trails Marathon is $18 and they'll start signing them up at 8:30 a.m. in the Sparks Elementary School for the 10 o'clock start.
Better grab a seat and brace yourself for this next item: the entry fee for the Boston Marathon has been raised to $30, which doesn't include the $12 for TAC membership (a prerequisite).