Maryland should let Krivak go

It's your call

November 20, 1991

By nearly a 2-to-1 margin, respondents to "It's Your Call" say the Terps should let Joe Krivak out of the final three years of his contract.

Of 325 callers, 208 (64 percent) said Krivak should be replaced as football coach at Maryland. The other 36 percent (117 callers) said he should be retained.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.