Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies in Maryland.
* Allied-Signal Inc. of Baltimore won a $6,042,750 contract from -- the Navy to fabricate, assemble and test MK45 Mod 8 target detecting device/shroud antenna assemblies.
* Peter J. Scarpulla Inc. of Baltimore won a $4,660,000 contract from the Army to provide two child development centers on Clark Road and Ruffner Road at Fort Meade.
* Synodinos & Associates of Baltimore won a $1,026,000 contract from the Army to upgrade security at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
* Scandia Mfg. Co. Inc. of Baltimore won a $169,000 contract from the Navy to supply periscope fairings.
* Nancy Low & Associates Inc. of Chevy Chase won a $7,202,577 contract from the Health Resources and Services Administration provide health manpower recruitment support.
* Spotless Janitorial Services Inc. of Lanham won a $1,636,574 contract from the Army to provide hospital housekeeping and custodial service and supply at Fort Meade.
* Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Co. of Timonium won a $1,389,000 contract from the Army to provide a maintenance dredging station.
* Aspen Systems Corp. of Rockville won a $1,051,089 contract from the Justice Department to provide unilateral exercise for litigation support services.
* The Orkand Corp. of Silver Spring won a $793,550 contract from Justice Department to provide unilateral exercise for support services.
* American Combustion Industries Inc. of Brentwood won a $637,005 contract from the Army to replace the boiler in building 349, Letterkenny Army Depot, Chambersburg, Pa.
* Conveyor Handling Co. Inc. of Jessup won a $298,850 contract from the Defense Construction Supply Center to provide T-ration unitization systems.
* Kennedy Electric Co. Inc. of Rockville won a $263,000 contract from the Army to upgrade the electrical system in buildings 235 and 293, Vint Hill Farms Station, Warrenton, Va.
* Motorola Inc. of Landover won a $256,000 contract from the U.S. Marshals Service to provide addition of communications equipment to existing contracts.
* Macro International Inc. of Silver Spring won a $196,243 contract from the Health Resources and Services Administration provide pediatric aids program evaluation design study.
* Browing Ferris Inc. of Capitol Heights won a $151,200 contract from the U.S. Postal Service to provide trash removal.
* Arrow Electrical Supply Co. Inc. of Bel Air won a $3,333 contract from the Coast Guard to provide a magnetic contactor.