Former Woodbine resident Cris Eash finished fourth in the drivers' standings, and his father, Dave, who owns the car, held the same spot in the owners' rankings in the 1991 WSBA Busch Cup Racing Series for sprints.
The rankings were based on weekly performances at four south central Pennsylvania tracks -- Lincoln, Selinsgrove, Williams Grove and Port Royal -- starting in the spring.
Finksburg's Jeff Shepard was 14th in the drivers' standings, and his father, Judd Shepard II, the car's owner, was 14th in the owners'rankings.
Eash won four feature races and Shepard won three. The racers will receive their prizes at an awards banquet in York, Pa., Nov. 23.
In other weekend auto racing news:
* Joe Brown of Westminster held the lead on the 14th lap of the eight-cylinder feature atTrail-Way Speedway in Hanover, Pa., Sunday, but was passed by winnerJeff Newman and fell out of the top 10. Brown had won one of the qualifying heats. Bobby Feeser of Millers finished fifth in the feature race and Keith Welsh of Westminster was ninth.
* Gary Stuhler of Westminster and Charlie Schaffer of Hampstead stuck close together in Sunday's Hub City 150 late model race to close the season at Hagerstown Speedway in Washington County, but neither finished near the top.
Stuhler wound up 18th and Schaffer 19th in the 150-lap feature. Schaffer had placed third and Stuhler fourth in the same preliminary heat after Stuhler was 14th and Schaffer 19th in the time trials.
Former Finksburg driver Al Shawver, now living in Hagerstown, won the open street stock race at Hagerstown Sunday.
* Jim Peddicord of Westminster won his first race of the year, capturing the Class II competition Sunday at 75-80 Dragway in Monrovia, Frederick County.
In Class I, Mike Combs and Buddy Wilson of Westminster and Joe Mayne of Mount Airy reached the semifinals, while Larry Mayne of Mount Airy wasa quarterfinalist.
* Trail-Way Speedway, Hanover, Pa.: Micro sprints, four- and eight-cylinder stocks and enduro; racing starts at 1 p.m. (717) 359-4310
* Mason-Dixon Dragway, Hagerstown: Champion Challenge races; gates open at 1 p.m., time trials at 2 p.m. and eliminations at 5:30 p.m. (410) 791-5193.
* 75-80 Dragway, Monrovia: Final races of the season; pits open at 9:30 a.m. and eliminations start at 1:30 p.m. (410) 865-5102.