The following servicemen have completed military training:
* ArmyNational Guard Pvt. Gabriel Negron; basic training at Fort Jackson, S.C.
Instruction included drill and ceremonies, weapons, map reading, tactics, military courtesy, military justice, first aid and Army history and traditions.
He is the son of Wilfredo and Yolanda Negron of Edgewood.
The private is a 1990 graduate of Edgewood High School.
* Marine Pvt. Kenneth L. Sellers; training at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, S.C..
Instruction included basics of battlefield survival, military daily routine and personal and professional standards.
He is the son of Kenneth L. and Catherine A. Sellers of Forest Hill.
He is a 1988 graduate of North Harford High School.
* Marine Pvt. Louis F. Haber; training at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, S.C..
He is the son of Louis F. and Olivia M.Haber of Bel Air.
He is a 1987 graduate of Bel Air High School.
* Navy Seaman Recruit Laurie A. Smith; training at Recruit TrainingCommand, Orlando, Fla.
Instruction included general military subjects -- designed to prepare for further academic and on-the-job training in one of the Navy's 85 occupational fields.
She is the daughter of Richard E. and Joy P. Smith of Bel Air.
Studies include seamanship, close-order drill, naval history and first aid.
* Airman James P. L. Miller; training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.
Instruction included Air Force mission, organization and customs and human relations.
The airman earned credits toward an associate's degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
He is the son of Teresa A. and Kenneth L. Harper of Bel Air.
The airman is a 1991graduate of Bel Air High School.
REPORTING FOR DUTY
The followingservicemen have reported for duty;
* Navy Airman Daniel H. Thompson; aboard the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, homeported in Norfolk, Va.
He is the son of Debra and Daniel H. Thompson of Joppatowne.
The 1989 graduate of Joppatowne High School joined the Navy in May 1991.
* Navy Fireman Apprentice Wayne M. Amos; aboard the frigate USS Trippe, homeported in Newport, R.I.
He is the son of Alfea and Wayne M. Amos Sr. of Aberdeen.
The 1989 graduate of Aberdeen High School joined the Navy in April 1990.
* Marine Lance Cpl. Christopher M. Franklin; with Headquarters and Service Company, 3rd Marine Expeditionary Force, Okinawa, Japan.
The 1990 graduate of Aberdeen High School joined the Marine Corps in January 1991.
*Army Pvt. Rainer June, a preventive medicine specialist; at Carl Schurz Kaserne, Germany.
He is the son of Joyce June of Joppa.
Theprivate is a 1988 graduate of Joppatowne High School.