Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies in Maryland.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $4,100,250 contract from the Air Force to provide digital signal processor kits.
* Team/Ace Joint Venture of Baltimore won a $1,498,729 contract from the Navy to provide Farragut Village kitchen remodeling at Mare Island, Naval Complex in Vallejo, Ca.
* Arinc Research Corp. of Annapolis won a $1,234,166 contract from the Army to provide joint services avionics integration programs support.
* Ronald Hsu Construction Co. Inc. of Capitol Heights won a $935,800 contract from the Army to provide replacement of windows on Ft. George G. Meade .
* J. Shaw Construction Inc. of Oxon Hill won an $855,000 contract from the Navy to provide construction addition and upgrade building 435 for weapons simulation.
* Aepco Inc. of Rockville won a $570,480 contract from the Navy to provide engineering/technical and program mangagement services in support of lamps MK III AN/SQQ-89 (I).
* Holland's Enterprises of Forestville won a $490,000 contract from the Navy to provide upgrade of bldg. 490.
* Johns Hopkins University of Baltimore won a $473,803 contract from the Air Force to provide dissociative electron attachments.
* Benidx Field Engineering Corp. of Columbia won a $469,694 contract from the Marine Corps to provide modification of US Army light, amphibious, self-propelled 60 ton (LARC-LX).
* TBN Associates Inc. of Beltsville won a $465,690 contract from the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center to provide general construction services.
* Modern Electric Inc. of Glen Burnie won a $459,250 contract from the Army to provide new construction and major additions to existing buildings or facilities.
* Andrews, Miller & Associates Inc. of Cambridge won a $400,000 contract from the Army to provide IDTC for coastal and ocean engineering, Baltimore District .
* MAS Contractors Inc. of Sykesville won a $364,586 contract from the Air Force to provide repair of flightline hangar doors.
* Optimum Services and Systems Inc. of Landover won a $245,754 contract from the Air Force to provide hardware maintenance of DEC computer systems.
* R.J. Crowley Inc. of Laurel won a $181,000 contract from the Navy to provide structural repairs in Buildings 2000, 2006, 2007, & 2008 at the Marine Corps Combat Development Command in Quantico, Va.
* Radan Systems of Columbia won a $163,318 contract from the Coast Guard to provide automated time and attendance systems.
* AT&T of Silver Spring won a $93,267 contract from the Navy to provide hotel/motel telephone systems.
* B/R International Inc. of Easton won a $49,600 contract from the Air Force to provide automatic cloud and pour point apparatus.
* Craig Sealing Inc. of Hagerstown won a $4,900 contract from the Army to provide resurfacing of tennis court at Letterkenny Army Depot.
* RMS Technologies of Landover won an $83,109,791 contract from NASA to provide computing, communications and networking support (ADP maintenance operation and monitoring).
* Tri-Cor Industries Inc. of Landover won a $16,172,342 contract from the U.S. Department of Energy to provide information processing and automated data processing support.
* Mar Inc. of Rockville won a $12,614,752 contract from the David Taylor Research Center to provide operation and maintenance of high speed test platforms.
* Tascon Inc. of Bethesda won a $3,341,823 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide logistical support services.
* Westat Inc. of Rockville won a $495,978 contract from the National Institute of Dental Research to provide progression of, and risk markers associated with, early onset of periodontitis in the USA.
* Building Technology Inc. of Silver Spring won a $399,380 contract from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide technology transfer on seismic rehabilitation of existing buildings.
* Antietam Construction Inc. of Hagerstown won a $202,100 contract from the USPFO to provide additions/alterations to the avionics facilities.
* Biotech Research Laboratories Inc. of Rockville won a $191,375 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide cells and cell cultures.
* Purity Group Inc. of Salisbury won a $179,874 contract from the VA Marketing Center to provide canned precooked sliced bacon.
* Biomedical Research Inc. of Rockville won a $49,521 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide furnishing of labor and supervision for sterilization services.
* OTC/Biotechnology Research Institute of Kensington won a $49,159 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide cell cultures.