Shopco Management Corp. has promoted Robyn Clark to general manager of Eastpoint Mall, overseeing the $30 million renovation of the mall. She previously served as marketing director for the mall, which is 35 years old this year. Meanwhile, Dawn M. Bunyon has been appointed marketing director of Eastpoint Mall and will plan and coordinate all marketing activities. Bunyon was previously marketing director of the Mall at Assembly Square in Somerville, Mass.
Jennifer Berk has been named marketing coordinator for the Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, a downtown management organization that works with businesses to create a cleaner, more prosperous city center. Berk, a former director of marketing for the National Aquarium in Baltimore, will be responsible for improving Downtown Partnership's image and position in the downtown business community.
* Margaret Nertherland Johnson has been named marketing director for Segall-Majestic Photography Inc., a leading school photographer in the mid-Atlantic, and a sister venture, the Elegant Images Franchise Corp., a chain of glamour photography salons. As marketing director, Johnson will create and oversee the advertising and promotional strategies for the two companies.
William Obriecht has been selected as general chairperson of the Woodlawn Volunteer Fire Co.'s $1.5 million capital campaign. Obriecht is owner of the Calico Cat gift ship in Woodlawn and has been involved in a number of community activities. The Woodlawn Volunteer Fire Company is raising money for a new fire station.
* Thomas Humphreys has been appointed chairman of Teamwalk for the March of Dimes Walk-a-thon to be held April 26, 1992. Humphreys, the general supervisor of gas and appliance service for Baltimore Gas & Electric Co., served as BG&E's team captain for the Walk-a-thon in 1989 and 1990. The corporate Teamwalk portion of Walk-a-thon involves about 400 companies in the Baltimore metropolitan area and raises more than $500,000 a year for the prevention of birth defects.
The Berkshire Corp., a Hunt Valley real estate development firm, has named Patricia Stallard residential leasing manager for the company's apartment management division. Stallard previously served as office manager in Henderson-Webb's new home sales division.
* Gary Brumbaugh has been promoted to the position of director of estimating for the Atlantic Builders Group Inc., where he will be responsible for all of the company's estimating. Before joining Atlantic four years ago, Brumbaugh was project manager for Brown & Root Inc., an engineering and construction firm in Houston.
Nathalie Buki has joined the Towson office of Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman & Freedman P.A. A graduate of the University of Delaware, she will specialize in tax and corporate tax law.
* Susan E. Carne and J.H. Rick Jung have been named to the audit and accounting department at Coyne & McClean Chartered. Before their recent graduations from Towson State University and the University of Maryland Baltimore County, respectively, Carne and Jung were employed in the firm's intern program.
* Ernst & Young has announced the following promotions to senior manager: James S. Guild, who specializes in real estate taxation; Mark W. Hahn of the firm's audit division; Jean Oglethorpe, who specializes in tax services for the financial service industry; Sandra L. Pack of Ernst & Young's Entrepreneurial Services accounting group; and Brian M. Rogers the Entrepreneurial Services' auditing group.
* Karen L. Gouldmann has been hired as a staff accountant at the Towson office of Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman & Freedman, an accounting and consulting firm.
Submit personnel changes to Business People, The Evening Sun, 501 N. Calvert St., Baltimore, Md. 21278. Black-and-white photos are welcome but cannot be returned.