A Sept. 8 article on the "Old Stone House" in Westminster incorrectly stated that B's Coffee Shoppe and Dining Room occupied the buildingfor 54 years.
The building at 12-14 Liberty St. has not been a restaurant for the last 54 years. Sharkey's Stonehouse Grill, which opened in 1936, already was closed when Clyde Schlerf opened a floor-covering store on the premises in 1948.
Watkins Amusements occupied part of the building from 1946 to mid-1954.
Mid-State Electric also occupied part of the premises, but moved out in 1948.
Bill Fox, who first started B's, bought the building and turned it into a restaurant in 1967. He kept it until March1982, when he sold it to John and Betty Morris, who in turn sold it to the Bollinger family in 1987. A shoe-repair shop also occupied thebuilding.