Microwave safety RHC

September 04, 1991

Dishes are microwave safe if they pass the following test. Place one cup cold water in microwave, beside dish to be tested. Microwave on HIGH (100 percent) setting for one minute. If dish is warm, it has absorbed microwave energy and should not be used. If dish remains cool, it is safe for microwave use.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.